Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Busy

     Well now that I have my new camera I need to learn how to upload my pictures.  I have been so busy that I haven't had read my manual all the way yet so uploading pictures hasn't happened yet.  I have taken some pictures and am excited to show you all what I have accomplished in adding some life to my house.  I hope to  will get pictures up soon and very soon.  Thanks for bearing with me.

                     


     Now on a new note I have been doing much thinking and praying about our school situation for our boys.  I homeschooled JC in K and enjoyed it.  With my husbands pushing suggesting I let him go back to school last year in 1st grade.  He is now in 2nd and my LC is in K and I still am not pleased as much as I think I should be.  Now my dear hubby is ready to homeschool now.  He wants to make Friday LC's last day and give me more time to get things for JC.  Since K isn't mandatory in SC I can pull LC without a problem but I want to be prepared sure as to whether I should wait until after spring break or go for it now. I don't want my kids to suffer because I am not sure as to when.  I do know that I feel God leading me to homeschool but I don't know when he wants me to start.
     Thank you for listening reading my rant and feel free to offer your opinions.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Chandra! I put my oldest in Kindergarden when he just turned 5, big mistake. I wished I would have kept him home one more year. So then they put him in what they called p-1. It was such a bad situation so I pulled him out and homeschooled him til 3rd grade because my little girl was fixing to start school at the time and I knew I could not homeschool both at the same time. I was a difficult decission and I bet I lost 10 pounds worrying if I was making the right one. You just have to leave it in the lords hands and let him take care of it. If I had to do it all over with I would have never put my son in school but he made it ok and this year he is graduating from High School with almost 400 other kids at his school.Schools are so over populated and here in NC they are cutting jobs left and right, more kids in the class room and less teachers teaching them. Good luck making a decission:)

    ReplyDelete