Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The End of December!!!!!





The Shabby Nest


Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family.  I enjoyed time here with my family and later with my sister-in-law and her family in Georgia.  I didn't do any before Christmas post so I decided that I would recap December in this post and show you all what we have done this month.


First KC turned 3 on the 6th.  I can't believe how fast time has flown by.  It seems like she was just born yesterday.  This was bittersweet since she is the baby of the family.  I would love to have more but I don't think it's in God's plan for me so to know that my baby is getting older can bring a tear to my eyes.






 We took some pics for our Christmas cards that never happened. This is normally  a time of year I love but this year I am really missing my family which has put a damper on things I want to get done.




We baked cookies and decorated the tree.


We had a birthday party for Jesus with friends and then cleaned the yard of a family who lost their husband and father earlier this year.





We opened presents on Christmas morning then headed to Atlanta to enjoy Stone Mountain with my sister-in-law and family.  The kids played miniature golf, saw shows, rode the train, went tubing and sledding and enjoyed the fireworks show.  We had a blast and by the end of the night KC said "Mommy I'm sleepy".  Needless to say I agreed with her.  We arrived home last night and I'm still pooped.
How was your Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment