Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

How much more

     It has been forever since I have written and I think I need to start doing so again even if it's just for my sanity.  As you all know I have been in SC since 2005 and in 2014 it still isn't home for me.  I don't have FRIENDS.  I don't even have the neighbors that I could be doing things with.  This is becoming harder each day and sometimes I just want to scream.  If it weren't for my husband and kids I would have left a long time ago.
     There have been some good things that have happened.  This past January I gave birth to girl/boy twins.  They are the exclamation point to our family.  Our family is now complete.  It hasn't been easy but I wouldn't change it for the world.  I however would like to be able to get home and see my family.  My husband is also now ready to leave SC but would like to be able to transfer with his company.  I PRAY that something will come up soon.
     Sorry to vent but this is the only place I can. With the holidays approaching I tend to realize more just how alone we are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment