Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Ok first just disregard my last post it was a silly mistake on my part.

   Well Spring break officially starts here on Monday but we are heading out today to Sevierville,Tn to meet my sister in law and her family for some fun.  We are staying at the Wyndham Great Smokies Lodge and I am soooooooo excited.  We haven't told the kids which makes it even more exciting.  I have never been to the Smoky Mountains and am hoping to get some great photo opportunities.  I would love to have some as good as Sarah did.   Needless to say I will be gone for Spring break and my plan is to get some pictures of the trip and what I have been working on here in the house later.  I can't wait to show you the great subway art that I won from Jamie.  I know it's taking me forever but hey I'm new to this decorating deal so slow and steady slow I am going.   Thank you for putting up with me and for all your feedback that you give.  I really appreciate the followers I have and look forward to the growth of this blog.

If you are on spring break ENJOY I know I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











2 comments:

  1. Stunning pictures, enjoy your time!
    Thanks so much for your visit :)
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chandra !
    First of all, great pic of your family on the header. I always love family photos up front, just makes your blog more personal I think.
    Have a fabulous trip, I have never been to that area, so no ideas here. But any time spent with family is time well spent.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete