Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

HELP!!!!!!

 Well everyone if you are a praying person and know lots of other praying people then I need your help.  My husbands company is deciding to open another plant and have four choices at this time Tn, Tx, Va, and here.  I haven't said it before but life here isn't what I expected and I have been wanting to move back closer to my family and move to Tx.  My husband has alway said NO.  Well with this new plant possibility he has said that if they choose Tx. then he would put in to go to that plant and we could move.  He said that it will boil down to what state will offer the most money to build.  Now this is where I need your help.  I so want Tx to be the state that offers the most so we can possibly move.  I ask that you and anyone you know will pray that Tx will be the state they choose and that we can move and be where we am closer to my family.  My family is much more close knit than my hubby's.  Tx would be in the middle for both of us.  I have been praying and I think that this is a glimmer from God that he has heard my prayers.  Thank you in advance for all of your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment