Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

It's over

     Spring Break that is.  I had a good time in Ten. and can't wait to go back.  My kids were surprised and even happier to see that their cousins were joining us.  I will be posting some pics from the trip later this week once I get them uploaded.

     Yesterday was Funday Sunday at my church.  This is like a carnival with rides and games that are free and dinner for the 3 kids and myself for $10.00.  We had a blast.  The kids got their faces painted and rode rides and played games.  They still had enough energy when we got home to throw the baseball around.  Gotta love the energy of kids.  I wish I could have it again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chandra! We haven't had spring break yet. For some reason it's really late this year and will not be until next week, can you believe that? It sounds like you had a wonderful time yesterday and on your break and cannot wait to see some of those gorgeous vacay photos from the mountains!

    ReplyDelete