Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Needing to vent!!!

     I am going through a hard time right now.  I have been unhappy in SC since 2007.  It has become harder and harder every year as my children become older and my husband becomes distant.  A couple of weeks ago he expressed interest in a job back in Ca and had an interview that didn't go the best.  After that he all of a sudden flipped on me and said he wouldn't move back to Ca and I just better get over it basically.  All of my family is in Ca with cousins that are close in age to my children.  I have expressed my unhappiness to him and he seems basically not to care to me.  I have no friends here and have turned into someone, in some ways, that I don't want to be.  Today he basically told me to go ahead and leave because he isn't going anywhere.  I don't want my marriage to end but I also don't to be somewhere that I am unhappy and not at my best.  Since I don't work I also don't have the means at this time to leave which he knows.  I don't know what to do.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for your situation, remember to seek God in all that you do, think and feel. He well lead you to the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely praying and trying to hear what God is saying to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chandra

    I believe we are grouped up in a new "challenge" for January. (Yes, I'm a stalker. I googled your name to see if you had a blog.)

    I just really felt for you when I read this post. It's hard to be somewhere where you do not think you are happy. I have experienced this myself over the past few years. All of a sudden now, though, I have decided to take my life back and just enjoy it wherever I am. I encourage you to do the same.

    I can't wait to see where our new journey takes us.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete