Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Busy Busy.....

so no photos in this post because that is what I have been. There has been so much going on around here. Hubby has a new work schedule, baseball, school, and now deciding to homeschool my children. I mentioned that I was thinking about the last one and I now feel that it is what God has lead me to do. Also I have added some more things to KC's room and the boys so I well hopefully get pics up soon. I won't say when since spring break is coming up here and we are heading to Tennessee to have some fun. If anyone knows of some great stuff to do in the Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg area let me know.

On another note tonight I had a great experience. My Sunday school girls got together to do some cleaning for a Jubilee Academy. Jubilee Academy is a Christian school that caters to children in the projects here in Columbia. It's was amazing to hear what these kids are living and seeing. I am so glad that Sandy, the director, felt the call of God to take the time and invest in the lives of these children. Not only does she run the school but she also has had custody of kids at points. I encourage you all to volunteer some time if you can to a program that will make an impact on a child's life. After all they are our FUTURE. If we don't invest in them and think someone else will a change could never come. I know that I don't get out and do much but I definitely was moved to become more involved in doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment