Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving is here

Living in South Carolina is truly an experience.  The people are so different (not in a bad or great way).  There are things that I love about the time I have been here and things I could go without.  It's hard to believe it is 3 days until Thanksgiving and before we know it Christmas will be here.  I wanted to go home this year for Thanksgiving but once again that's not happening.  If that's not upsetting enough I am also trying to find a photographer to take my family's Christmas pictures.  The one that I want just seems to be booked.  I guess people out here book their photo sessions way in advanced.  I'm just not that organized on things like that ( especially since the last time we had family pics taken was when my now 5yr old was 1 month old).  I have to have my Christmas cards out on time or else I will be punished by the southern etiquette police LOL.  I'm sure there is so much more for me to say but thoughts are being clouded by the smell coming from my almost 2 year olds pants LOL.  Come back soon and hear more about this exciting life I am living.

No comments:

Post a Comment