Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm late but who cares

  I know that Valentines was Monday but I figure hey why post on the exact day.  I'll wait and post late since I was lazy so you won't forget.  With having two boys I never really dressed them in Valentine's wear except for red shirts.  Now that I have a girl I still forget that she can be all gussy on this day.  I love shopping for my little princess but the little days like Valentines and St. Patrick's Day don't get the attention on attire around here.  Also this year I decided that the boys and I would make red velvet cupcakes for their classes.  Now let me tell you that I am not even a finger tip of Rachel Ray so this was a big deal in our house.  I didn't take pictures of the process because I forgot of course.  I do know that if I do this next year I will definitely do better planning on my part.  Oh I do have a few pics so here they are bad quality and all.

KC's first Valentine 2009 I figured I just throw this picture in.


The boys cupcakes before packaging.

Ms. KC this year WOW how she has grown.

One of the tags that went on the packaging.

JC and LC Valentine's 2009
A close up of her V day shirt.

6 comments:

  1. What beautiful babies you have!

    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was late also. With all those sweethearts you have there I would say that you had the best Valentine of all. I love your header picture and your sweet family. God bless you all. Hugs, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chandra, Have you thought about turning off word verification. You normally get more traffic without it. I have never had problems with not requiring it. Just a suggestion. Hugs, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok your kids are just too cute!! Your making me want one more, and I still have 3 more months before i'm due with # 2! lol

    ReplyDelete