Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye Old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well as today is the last day of 2010 I am deciding to reflect on this year.  2010 has been a year of many ups and downs.  Although I would have loved for it to be all ups I know that I have learned much through the downs.  My oldest son finished 1st grade and started 2nd, my middle son began Kindergarten this year and that has been a somewhat rough beginning but I am looking forward to a smooth end.  My baby girl turned 2 this month.  Time has flown by, I still want her to be that little infant.  My niece moved into her own apartment and began her 3rd year of college at University of South Carolina.  I began teaching dance again through the parks here but due to low registration at the parks I was assigned I stopped.  That is one major thing that is hard being here not dancing as much as I did at home.  Some things happened to me personally that I expect and never want to have to deal with again.  Since I have chosen a life verse in Jeremiah 29:11 which states "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future", I have been looking forward to what God has in store for me.  Real estate has been a slow business for me and with three young children and more money going out to maintain license and other things I am contemplating putting my license on hold in 2011.  I also returned to school this year,YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!.  I have put off finishing my degree long enough.  I joined a moms meetup group in hopes to find friends for my daughter and myself.  Although I have lived in SC for 5 years now I still don't have those friends like my friends in Ca.  Hmmmmmmm I wonder is it me!!!!!!  I also told my husband that I didn't want to live here anymore and of course he didn't agree.  I have decided to once again go back to Jeremiah 29:11 and try to be at peace on living here and make the best of it.  Well I know if you've read this much your are probably thinking WOW she has had lots of downs but believe me there have been many ups, starting this blog was a great one, also but sometimes I just need to look at the negatives to see how much I have grown.  So no pitty party here just doing some reflection.
     Now as we head into 2011 may all your resolutions not just be resolutions but a new beginning for you.  I normally don't make resolutions but I did tell you that in 2011 I plan to find some design skills and use them to decorate my house.  I want to no longer envy everyone else's homes I enter.  I want for this blog to grow to many followers and new friends.  I also of course, well for me, want to be a better wife, mother and child of God.

                                     FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS

1 comment: